Service procedures & additional fees:
To avoid any misunderstanding we provide you some information regarding to our services, the procedures and any additional charges.
our customers are very important to us. we will never charge extra fee for no reasons and all extra charges will be legitimate and affordable to all customers.
we only charge extra for time consuming and difficulty of labor.
we appreciates your understanding!
please read and accept or decline at the bottom.
1. carpet cleaning: our promotional deals includes only the basic cleaning.
(pre-spotting, steam cleaning and deodorizing) good for fairly clean to slightly dirty carpet! heavily soiled carpets and pets odor treatment will be an extra charge.
* cleaning the stairs will be an additional charge if not include in the initial quote.
* we don't move furniture. but we'll be happy to help move a table or a small couch.
* we don't pre-vacuum the carpet. the customer will have to vacuum the carpet before our arrival time. (we won't be able to steam clean the carpet if the carpet hasn't been vacuumed well)
2. upholstery cleaning: we won't be able to clean couches with pets hair and large debris. please vacuum, use roller tape or microfibre gloves to remove pets hair and large debris before our arrival time.
* also, we won't be able to protect floors under heavy couches. to avoid scratches on wood floors please get furniture sliders in advance.
* steam cleaning of large and heavy cushions will be extra charge.
3. we won't be able to run our hoses over floors with pets hair. please make sure to sweep the floor before our arrival time. (outside the main entrance too if necessary)
4. travel fee will apply for traveling over 25 miles range from San Diego Downtown.(*15 miles with Groupon vouchers)
5. extra fees will apply for apartments, condos, townhouses & second floor levels (and up), far distance between cleaning areas (big houses).
(no extra charge if on street level and within 100 feet from the vehicle)
6. we do not return for a redo job:
A. we DON'T guarantee a removal of stains, spots, odor etc.. the cleaning service will be final. for best cleaning results, text or email us in details the condition of the carpet/furniture and we'll sent you pre-treating instructions.
B. we are using the same solutions, products and deodorizers in all our work. In some cases (very few), post-cleaning stains start to appear after a day or two. that is because of a chemical reaction to previous cleaning, spilling of drinks or other previously sprayed product. We will not be responsible for any stain or discoloration after the cleaning under any circumstances!
7. move in/out appointments: please make sure the power is ON on the day of service.
8. please give us at least 48 hours for any cancellation. cancellation fees will be charge for last minute cancellation.
9.on rainy days, we will provide service only if we can park in a covered areas as a parking garage or covered area that attaches to the house. otherwise, we would need to reschedule the appointment.
10. a reminder with preparation instructions will be send to you as a text message or an email the day before of the appointment day.
It is your responsibility to confirm your appointment as well!
if you don't get a reminder, please text us at 8583331877 the day before ..confusions can happen!
we most likely won't be able to come or do changes to our schedule on the same day if you didn't confirm.
11. We recommend not to make big plans on the day of service. we need at least one hour window of arrival time. and 2 hours to complete the job. we will notify you in advance on any delay and ETA. it is not necessary to wait for us, you can run your errands normally, we will text you about 30 minutes before our arrival time, so you would have enough time to return to meet us!
Thank you again for your understanding.. we're looking forward to serve you and work with you in the future.
Mexsteam Carpet Cleaning