Call or text today for your free estimate!
Service procedures & additional fees:
To avoid any misunderstandings, we would like to provide you with some information regarding our services, procedures, and any additional charges. Our customers are very important to us, and we will never charge extra fees for no reason. All extra charges will be legitimate and affordable for all customers. We appreciate your understanding.
1. Carpet Cleaning:
Our promotional deals include only basic cleaning services (pre-spotting, steam cleaning, and deodorizing). This is good for fairly clean to slightly dirty carpets. Heavily soiled carpets and pet odor treatments will be subject to an additional charge. Cleaning the stairs will be an additional charge if not included in the initial quote. We do not move furniture, but we will be happy to help move a table or a small couch. We do not pre-vacuum the carpet. The customer will have to vacuum the carpet before our arrival time. We will not be able to steam clean the carpet if the carpet has not been vacuumed well.
2. Upholstery Cleaning:
We will not be able to clean couches that have a lot of pet hair and large debris. Please vacuum, use roller tape or microfiber gloves to remove pet hair and large debris before our arrival time. We will not be able to protect floors under heavy couches. To avoid scratches on wood floors, please get furniture sliders in advance. Steam cleaning of large and heavy cushions will be subject to an additional charge.
3. Please make sure to sweep the floor before our arrival time (outside the main entrance too, if necessary). We will not run our hoses over dirty and hairy floors.
4. A travel fee will apply for traveling over 25 miles from San Diego Downtown (*15 miles with Groupon vouchers).
5. Extra fees will apply for apartments, condos, townhouses, and second-floor levels (and up), as well as for far distances between cleaning areas (big houses).
There will be no extra charge if all cleaning areas are on the ground level and within 100 feet from where the van is parked.
6. We do not return for a redo jobs.
A. We do not guarantee the removal of stains, spots, odors, etc. The cleaning service will be final. For best cleaning results, please text or email us in detail about the condition of the carpet/furniture, and we will send you pre-treating instructions.
B. We use the same solutions, products, and deodorizers in every cleaning job. In some cases (very few), post-cleaning stains start to appear after a day or two. This is because of a chemical reaction to previous cleaning, spilling of drinks, or other previously sprayed products. We will not be responsible for any stain or discoloration after the cleaning under any circumstances.
7. Move-in/Move-out appointments: Please make sure the power is ON on the day of service.
8. Please give us at least 48 hours for any cancellation. Cancellation fees will be charged for last-minute cancellations.
9. On rainy days, we will provide service only if we can park in a covered area, such as a parking garage or a covered area that attaches to the house. Otherwise, we would need to reschedule the appointment.
10. A reminder with some preparation instructions will be sent to you as a text message or an email the day before the day of service.
It is your responsibility to confirm your appointment as well. If you do not receive a reminder, please text us at 8583331877 the day before!
We most likely will not be able to come or make changes to our schedule on the same day if you did not confirm.
11. We recommend that you do not make any big plans on the day of service as we require at least a one-hour window of arrival time and two hour to complete the job. We will notify you in advance if there are any delays and provide you with an estimated time of arrival. You do not need to wait for us, you can carry on with your errands as usual. We will send you a text message about 30 minutes before our arrival time so that you have enough time to return and meet us.
12. We reserve the right to decline any job for reasons of safety, health, and non-cooperation from the customer. We will only provide service in a clean, organized, and welcoming environment.
Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to serving you and working with you in the future.
Mexsteam Carpet Cleaning.