prepare your home for your upholstery cleaning appointment:
Please prepare your home a few hours in advance or the day before so the technician will start to work immediately when he arrives. Please do not wait to the last minute!
1. hair and large debris needs to be vacuumed from the top and under cushions. (we won't be able to do the cleaning if pets hair, dust and debris on your couch, please be advised) vacuum or sweep the floor under the sofa.
2. Collect all items, move small pieces of furniture (coffee table,light stands, power cords ect..) away from cleaning area. get a floor mop or an old towel ready because the floor gets wet a little bit during the cleaning. cover the tv, book shelfs, and all items that cannot be moved with beach towels or anything else you can cover with.
3. Open windows and blinds for air flow and more lights. (On a really hot days over 80°, please close the windows and put the A/C ON)
4. We need to connect to a water faucet outside your home. if there isn't, pleae clear accessible way to a deep sink (kitchen, bathtub, laundry room).
5. Kids and pets has to be away from all cleaning areas, hoses and equipment.
6. Get everything you need from the cleaning areas before the technician start the process (phone, wallet, keys, cloths etc..)
Houses: Clear driveway and if you planning to leave, pull your vehicle out from the garage before the technicians arrives.
Apartment buildings: clear parking spot for the technician before he arrives.
Downtown buildings: we prefer to park inside the building next to an elevator. (please arrange a parking pass or security clearance in advance).
if you don't have your own parking spot please save parking spot on the street within 100 feet from the main door/gate.
9. DO NOT pre-treat large area! only small stains if necessary!
In case of tough stain (coffee, wine, juice etc..) recommended to spray product at least an hour before. just spray directly don't rub! tell technician where the spots was sprayed. (Home Depot has a verity of products to remove stains from carpet)
10. Drying time will be 3 hours to 24 hours. good ventilation and natural breeze drys the carpet faster, Home Depot and Lowes have big air blowers for rent if interested.
11. We do not accept credit or debit cards, please click down below to learn about the payment options
Arrival time will be between time set up to an hour later
(all depends on previous jobs and traffic)
We will notify you 30 minutes before arrival time
Thank you and we'll see you tomorrow!