prepare your home for your carpet cleaning appointment:
Please prepare your home a few hours in advance or the day before so the technician will start to work immediately when he arrives. Please do not wait to the last minute!
1. Please vacuum the carpet well! (we won't be able to steam clean carpet with pets hair, dust or debris, please be advised)
2. Open windows and blinds for air flow and more lights. (On a really hot days over 80°, please close the windows and put the A/C on)
3. Pick up small stuff from the floor (toys, cloths, rugs etc...)
4. We need to connect to a water tap outside your home. if there is no tap outside, please clear accessible way to a deep sink (kitchen, bathtub, laundry room).
5. Kids and pets must be away from all cleaning areas, hoses and equipment.
6. Get everything you need from the cleaning area before the technician start the process (phone, wallet, keys, cloths etc..)
7. PARKING: (we can't park in red, yellow, white line, across the street or far distance from the house/building)
Houses: please clear your driveway for the technician and if you planning on leaving, please pull your vehicle out from the garage before we get there.
Apartments: we need to take your parking spot or park closer to the unit.
Downtown high rises: we need to park inside the building at your parking spot or next to an elevator if possible. (please arrange a parking pass or security clearance in advance).
if you don't have your own parking spot please save parking spot on the street within 100 feet from the main door/gate.
9. In case of stains and spots, we recommend to spray carpet cleaner and scrub it a little bit with a brush or a broom at least one hour before our arrival time.
10. Drying time will be 3 hours to 24 hours. good ventilation and natural breeze drys the carpet faster, Home Depot and Lowes have big air blowers for rent if interested.
11. We do not accept credit or debit cards, please click down below to learn about the payment options.
Arrival time will be between time set up to an hour later
(all depends on previous jobs and traffic)
We will notify you 30 minutes before arrival time
Thank you and we'll see you tomorrow!